All private, public school, Grammar and High School Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Librarians, Instructors, Tutors, Athletic Directors, Coaches and School Nurses, may be eligible.
This special mortgage for teachers program reduces the red tape, that extra paperwork and so many of the out of pocket costs often associated with residential home mortgage financing programs.
For anyone with a career in an Educational related field, this teacher mortgage program will eliminate on every mortgage the Loan Application Fee, the Loan Processing Fee, the Mortgage Underwriting Fee and the Mortgage Commitment Fee and associated Commitment Points which can save as much as 2.00% to 3.00%.
More about Mortgages for Teachers
The teacher can be retired or must show his or her certificate of teaching and or degree and well as verification of employment.
- First Time Home Buyer and the Second Time Home Buyer Program or a 203k Streamline to add a new kitchen or more bedrooms for your growing family.
- Financing for a Single Family Home, a two to four family unit, a condominium or a manufactured home.
- Financing for a Mixed Usage Commercial Property such as a Store with Apartments.
- Home Mortgage Loan Programs require very little or NO down payment, competitive low rates and allows more flexible credit criteria.
- Rate and Term refinance up to a 97.75% Loan to Value of the Appraised Value of your Home.
- Cash-out refinance mortgage (for any reason) up to a 85.00% Loan to Value.
If you have questions or would like to get more information about our specialty teacher mortgage program please fill out the form on this page or call us at (888) 886-5829.