This special mortgage program reduces the red tape, that extra paperwork and so many of the out of pocket costs often associated with residential home mortgage financing programs.
For anyone with a career in a Federal Agency, State Agency, County and Municipality related field, this program will eliminate on every mortgage the Loan Application Fee, the Loan Processing Fee, the Mortgage Underwriting Fee and the Mortgage Commitment Fee and associated Commitment Points which can save as much as 2.00% to 3.00%.
Qualifications & Terms for This Mortgage:
Those who maintain the government agency services in our cities, boroughs, towns all may be eligible, including, but not limited to works in the following categories: Federal Agency, State Agency, County and Municipality Workers, Departments of Agriculture, Banking and Insurance, Community Affairs, Corrections, Education, Environmental Protection, Health and Senior Services, Human Services, Labor, Law and Public Safety, Military and Veterans Affairs, Personnel, State, the Treasury, Transportation, Parks & Forestry, Homeland Security, Lottery, the Library, State Police, and the Offices of Emergency Management, Information Technology, the Public Defender, and Travel and Tourism.
- First Time Home Buyer and Second Time Home Buyer Program or a 203k Streamline to add a new kitchen or more bedrooms for your growing family.
- Financing for a Single Family Home, a two to four family unit, a condominium or a manufactured home.
- Financing for a Mixed Usage Commercial Property such as a Store with Apartments.
- Home Mortgage Programs require very little or NO down payment, competitive low rates and allows more flexible credit criteria.
- Refinance Programs also provide a Rate and Term refinance up to a 97.75% Loan to Value of the Appraised Value of your Home.
- Refinance Programs also provide a Cash-out refinance mortgage (for any reason) up to a 85.00% Loan to Value.
If you have questions or would like to get more information on specialty mortgages for government employees, please fill out the form on this page, or call us at (888) 886-5829.