At Residential Home Funding, we appreciate all the hard work and effort police officers and law enforcement personnel like you do to protect us. That is why we offer two different types of home loans that are special for law personnel just like you. If you are:
- First or second time home buyer
- Looking to add a new addition or remodel your home with a 203k streamline
- Looking to purchase a single family, two to four family unit, a condominium, or a manufactured home
- Want to purchase a mixed usage commercial property like a store with apartments attached
- Looking for programs that require little to no down payments
- Want to refinance your home for up to 97.7% loan to value of the appraised value of your home
- Cash-out refinance home loan for up to 85% loan to value
Then let us help you obtain those goals. We offer the following types of programs specially for you:
- Government Pension Loan – This loan is funded through the state’s housing and financing departments eligible to paid police officers in certain applicable states. With this loan, you would want to read the fine print as there might be some high fees or tax implications you are acquired to pay. Borrowers are responsible for all closing costs as well as the application fees. Under certain circumstances, borrowers may roll the closing costs in their home loans.
- Mortgages for Champions – This loan program offers no bank closing costs to you. Application fees, loan processing fees, mortgage underwriting fees, mortgage commitment fees and associated commitment points are waived from your closing cost – an average of 2-3% savings on your loan! This program is for anyone who’s approved for Fannie Mae and FHA program. To qualify, you or someone in your immediate family must be active or retired and are able to provide the proper documentation.
So if you are a state trooper or a corrections and parole officer, or if you are active or retired, we have a special program for you. Consider this as a way of saying thanks for all the hard work you and your fellow officers do every day to make sure we are safe and secure. For more information, feel free to click ”Apply Now“ on the top right corner or give us a call at 1-888-763-3500.
Minimum credit scores and maximum loan limits apply. Not all applicants qualify. RHF is an Equal Housing Lender. Certain products are not available in all states. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. This is not a commitment to lend. Program, rates, terms and conditions apply. Lender application, commitment, processing and underwriting fees waived. Borrower pays 3rd party fees including, but not limited to, title, appraisal and any points. Licensed Mortgage Banker: NMLS# 34973