Mortgages for Champions is thrilled to introduce our special home loans for teachers program.
If you are a teacher, this special home loan program will help you to save money and cut down the extra paperwork that often comes with other loan programs. In fact, this teacher home loan program will eliminate the following fees on every home loan: the Loan Application Fee, the Loan Processing Fee, the Mortgage Underwriting Fee, the Mortgage Commitment Fee and associated Commitment Points. This can save you anywhere from 2.00% to 3.00%!
How do you know if you qualify? If you are a private school, public school, grammar school, high school or special education teacher, you may be eligible. Also eligible are school guidance counselors, librarians, instructors, tutors, athletic directors, coaches and nurses. Even retired teachers can qualify- just show your certificate of teaching or degree and verification of past employment.
More Information for Teacher Home Loans
Below are a few important bullet points about special home loans for teachers offered by Mortgages for Champions:
- First Time Home Buyer and the Second Time Home Buyer Program or a 203k Streamline to add a new kitchen or more bedrooms for your growing family.
- Financing for a single family home, a two to four family unit, a condominium or a manufactured home.
- Financing for a Mixed Usage Commercial Property such as a store with apartments.
- Home Loan Programs require very little or NO down payment, competitive low rates and allows more flexible credit criteria.
- Rate and term refinance up to a 97.75% loan to value of the appraised value of your home.
- Cash-out refinance mortgage (for any reason) up to a 85.00% loan to value.
If you have questions or would like to get more information about our specialty home loans for teachers program please fill out the form on this page or call us at (888) 886-5829.